Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back to cloth

We decided it's time to put Reagan back into cloth diapers. Now before you go and say, oh you’re one of those moms... Reagan being in cloth diapers is more so a fashion thing then me trying to save the earth to be truthful. I only have one diaper that is a solid color, the rest are different patterns and animal prints. 



Not only are cloth diapers super cute, it’s a huge plus that my husband and I will be saving money by using cloth diapers also. A huge deciding factor in starting was when we where at Costco and the box of disposables where $40 and I can order 10 cloth diapers with 10 inserts for $50 and those will last me forever instead of just a month. My first set of cloth diapers I bought where "one size diapers", the ones that you snap the front and adjust the elastic to different sizes instead of buying just a small, medium or large diaper. I tried them out for a week and since Reagan is on the petite side they didn't fit her very well and leaked out the sides. I didn’t want to buy a bunch of newborn cloth diapers and have her wear them until she gained some weight so we decided to go back to disposable diapers for a while. Finally Reagan has gained a little more weight and she fits better in them so back to cloth we go!

Diaper butts are adorable but who seriously who doesn’t like a cute diaper butt?



xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment