Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Friday!


This is how I have been spending most of my day. I have been so busy crafting for Reagan’s birthday. I am currently working on all her invitations. I want to be able to get them out soon but I don't know if that is going to happen or not, eek. People keep asking me why I am planning her birthday so far ahead but seriously, I am  making all her invitations, decorations and pretty much everything by hand. I LOVE the paper that I bought from Jo Anns for her happy birthday banner. It's their Luxury Pack. Soo pretty the scrapbooking paper in there is to die for. I'm pretty excited about it all. 

Reagan had her 9 month checkup today; yes a little late but her doctor is so awesome it’s harder to get an appointment with her then to get away with murder. She came out a whopping 13.5lbs and 25 inches long. She may be at the bottom of the charts in the 3% but she’s making her own curve at least! She has her appointment with her gastroenterologist in a few weeks; hopefully her poo samples will come up with something. But who knows, maybe Reagan is just going to be short and thin, nothing wrong with that. She's fun size! 


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment