Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Workout Wednesday

I am no means over weight but I do want to tone up a bit. I have my problem areas and I still have a little chub left after having Reagan. I try to work out every morning, not that it always happens but maybe 4 days out of 7 it does. Normally it's the days that Reagan decides to sleep in.

I am currently trying to live a healthier lifestyle, cutting out soda and fast food. It’s hard. Coca-Cola is like crack to me, if it’s in my house it’s not going to last very long. It will be a hard cycle to break. But I have to think, water, water, water, and more water. 

I came across the Slim in 6 workout program online when I was looking for the P90X workout calendar. It’s a 6 week program that has cardio mixed with light resistance and it's suppose to slim you down without adding bulky muscles. I’ve done the first week of the program a few months ago and I was so sore I never kept up with it. So I decided last night I am going to reattempt to do the 6 week program again…

So here’s goes nothing,

Week One: “Start it up”

Stay tuned next week to find out how it goes!


Xoxo,







*Please note: I am no way compensated for doing or talking about Slim in 6. I doubt they even know who I am. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment