Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Workout Wednesday

Well, I didn’t workout every day like I was supposed to. BUT I have a reason that I didn't, I swear! I really screwed up my back. I mostly have just been doing light yoga until it gets better which really blows because I am never going to slim down to what I want to be. Dang it.

Like I said before, I am nowhere near over weight but it will still make me cringe to share my current weight with everyone. Just know I am 10lbs over what I was after I had my first daughter, Ava.

Speaking of Ava, I was doing yoga today and she asked if I could show her how. She really likes to do her “exercises” which normally is just her running in a circle and doing jumping jacks but whatever keeps her active. I was trying to how her how to stretch and touch your toes while standing and while doing so she just starts giggling and falls on her face. Literally on her face.  I don’t understand how someone can be that uncoordinated…then again she does walk straight into walls all the time. There goes my hopes and dreams of her doing ballet…ha ha. 

And of course Reagan has to make her way in and this show why it takes me a while to actually write in my blog and of course, my lazy dog Jetta in the background…

-Hello Guys!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment