Monday, August 1, 2011

New Month

I cannot believe it’s already August 1st. It seems like this year is just flying by. I am super excited for it to start getting cold though, even though I know that probably won’t happen until at least end of October-November. Since it’s a new month I have decided I am going to keep my “to do list” short and simple and try to enjoy each day more. I have this issue, well I don’t think it’s an issue but Eric likes to make fun of me for it, I make lists, lots and lots of lists for everything and anything.

I don’t know what it is about making list that I like so much, I probably maybe do half the things on them. But even then I’ll rewrite the stuff I haven’t done on another day. I always have a notebook in my purse and backups all over the house. You never really know when you might have to write something down. Not even kidding, I have about 5 or 6 notebooks laying around my house. I have about 5 lists just for Reagan’s birthday party… Office supply stores are like crack to me. 

It might be a family thing, I know my sister writes things down a lot and makes lists also. But she likes to make lists about things she wants from stores and books she wants. She will window shop online and writes down what she wants.

I haven’t started my list for the month yet but I am pretty sure the majority of it will involve cleaning the house, rearranging Reagan’s room, and finishing Reagan’s birthday party stuff. I am starting to get a little behind on her decorations. There needs to be more time in a day.

Oh and whoever stole our ADT sign from our front yard, you pretty much suck. 



No comments:

Post a Comment